- Leadership Programme
- Past Projects
- Support Us
As a result of generous support from the Kirby Laing Foundation, the Whitefield Institute was reconstituted in summer 2006 as the Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics. Its new location in Tyndale House, which has a worldwide reputation for excellence in biblical studies, will help it to fulfill its aim to promote the study and understanding of Christian ethics marked by both biblical fidelity and contemporary relevance.
The Institute aims to fulfil its mandate through the following activities:
KLICE is part of Tyndale House, an independent centre for research in Biblical Studies. Tyndale House is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales No. 9437542. Registered Office: Tyndale House, 36 Selwyn Gardens, Cambridge CB3 9BA. Registered Charity No. 1161396. (Until October 2015, Tyndale House, KLICE and the Tyndale Fellowship formed the Research Division of UCCF, Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship.)
1. KLICE Comment February 2017 - The Trump Presidency: Everything Up for Grabs
2. KLICE News February 2017.
3. KLICE Annual Report 2016 and plans for the future.
4. KLICE Comment January 2017 - The Right Kind of ‘Secular State’ – a Christian Perspective
5. KLICE award-holder and Research Associate organising conference at Aberdeen University on 'Joy and Prosperity'