- Leadership Programme
- Past Projects
- Support Us
• 'British superiority and insularity exposed by the cold reality of Brexit', Reimagining Europe, 2 February 2017.
• 'The Global Greening of Religion', Palgrave Communications Comment 2 art. no 19047 (July 2016).
• ‘Is there faith in British identity?’ The UK in a Changing Europe, King’s College London, 5 May 2016.
• 'Why we need a proper debate on the EU', lecture given at the Keeping Faith in the EU? Conference, University of Winchester, 9 April 2016.
• 'My kind of "Christian nation"', Theos blog (May 2014).
• '"The Full Weight of Our Convictions": The Point of Kuyperian Pluralism', Comment (November 2013).
• 'The role of "faith" in multicultural integration', in Public Spirit (University of Bristol, September 2013).
• 'Marriage Bill signals need for divorce', Church Times 26 July 2013.
• 'The Church of England and the Funeral of Baroness Thatcher', Fulcrum (April 2013).
• 'Can Forgiveness Mute Justice?' (review of Nicholas Wolterstorff, Justice in Love), Comment (March 2013).
1. KLICE Comment April 2017 - Brexit after Article 50
2. Ethics in Brief March 2017 - Ancient Laws for New Challenges: The Ten Commandments as a Critique of Inequality Mark Glanville
3. Director Position open.
4. KLICE News April 2017.
5. KLICE award-holder and Research Associate organising conference at Aberdeen University on 'Joy and Prosperity'
6. Report of CORAB symposium available.