- Leadership Programme
- Past Projects
- Support Us
• keep informed of our work by subscribing to our electronic Newsletter, and pray for our work.
The Kirby Laing Foundation’s generosity enabled the establishment of the Institute in 2006. Other foundations have also provided essential project funding. This valuable work also depends critically on substantial support by many individuals committed to enabling Christian ethics make a difference in today’s academy, church and society.
You can support the Institute’s efforts to promote informed and relevant Christian ethical reflection in any of these ways:
Support us online by Card or Paypal.
• subscribe to the print version of Ethics in Brief (£15 per year).
• become a KLICE Associate. Associates receive a subscription to Ethics in Brief, invitations to public Institute events, discounts on conference fees and publications, access to Tyndale House Library, access to a restricted website page (under development) and upon request a paper version of the Newsletter.
• make a donation (through gift aid if possible).
To support KLICE in these ways, access our Response Form and return to our Administrator by post, or email as an attachment.
Instead of a cheque, payments can be made online by card or PayPal.
Jonathan Chaplin, Director:
1. KLICE Comment February 2017 - The Trump Presidency: Everything Up for Grabs
2. KLICE News February 2017.
3. KLICE Annual Report 2016 and plans for the future.
4. KLICE Comment January 2017 - The Right Kind of ‘Secular State’ – a Christian Perspective
5. KLICE award-holder and Research Associate organising conference at Aberdeen University on 'Joy and Prosperity'