- Leadership Programme
- Past Projects
- Support Us
• keep informed of our work by subscribing to our electronic Newsletter, and pray for our work.
The Kirby Laing Foundation’s generosity enabled the establishment of the Institute in 2006. Other foundations have also provided essential project funding. This valuable work also depends critically on substantial support by many individuals committed to enabling Christian ethics make a difference in today’s academy, church and society.
You can support the Institute’s efforts to promote informed and relevant Christian ethical reflection in any of these ways:
Support us online by Card or Paypal.
• subscribe to the print version of Ethics in Brief (£15 per year).
• make a donation (through Gift Aid if possible).
To support KLICE in these ways, access our KLICE Response form and return to our Development Officer by post, or email as an attachment.
Instead of a cheque, payments can be made online by card or PayPal.
Jonathan Chaplin, Director:
1. KLICE Comment April 2017 - Brexit after Article 50
2. Ethics in Brief March 2017 - Ancient Laws for New Challenges: The Ten Commandments as a Critique of Inequality Mark Glanville
3. Director Position open.
4. KLICE News April 2017.
5. KLICE award-holder and Research Associate organising conference at Aberdeen University on 'Joy and Prosperity'
6. Report of CORAB symposium available.